WHO ARE THEY?
An Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP) holds a four-year equivalent university degree and specialises in the exercise and movement for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and injuries. AEPs provide support for people with:
- cardiovascular disease
- osteoporosis and arthritis
- mental health conditions
- cancer and cancer treatment recovery
- chronic pain and fatigue
- post-surgical rehabilitation (ACL reconstruction, hip/knee replacement)
- neuromuscular exercise therapy (multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease)
- pulmonary disease and more
Meet some of our accredited exercise physiologists here.